Consolidus is an innovative and rapidly growing promotional products and technology firm based in downtown Akron as a member business of the Bounce Innovation Hub. We utilize the Internet and advanced management systems to allow organizations (hospitals, universities, franchise organizations, small businesses, etc.) to consolidate and ease the purchase of branded materials, including promotional products, branded apparel, banners/displays, and print materials. Consolidus is the contract partner to many of Ohio’s top universities and hospitals, as well as a growing number of national organizations. Consolidus has been recognized as a Top 10 Fastest Growing Company in our industry and top 3% nationally for sales volume. Watch our 2-minute video to learn more about the Consolidus model, www.consolidus.com/video.
Consolidus is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper/Office Admin for immediate hire. Excel knowledge is a must. QuickBooks experience is preferred.
The Consolidus culture is important to us. This job might be a great fit for you if:
- You can easily navigate around Excel and know basic formulas.
- You have prior QuickBooks experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on challenges and finding solutions. You do not get flustered easily. If you do not know the answer, you will dig until you find it, also knowing when to ask for help.
- You like helping people. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing, in person and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You are proficient in Outlook and Excel.
- QuickBooks data-entry (with particular emphasis to A/R and A/P)
- Assist Senior Bookkeeper with accounting related tasks and other projects
- Work on special projects under the direction of the Senior Leadership Team as needed
- Serve as the point person for office admin duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, errands, shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist with job posts and scheduling interviews
- QuickBooks proficiency
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have QuickBooks experience?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com