We are excited to commemorate our continued presence on the IC100 list this year, a testament to our persistent innovation and hard work.
The ICIC100 Award, presented by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City program recognizes businesses that are experiencing rapid growth and making a positive impact on their communities. According to ICIC, to be eligible for an IC100 award, a company must:
- Be an independently-operated company (not a subsidiary or division of another company) that was incorporated by January 2018 and have recorded a full-year of revenue in 2018
- Be a privately-owned, for-profit company that is not a bank or holding company
- Be headquartered in an under-resourced community*
- Have revenues of at least $50,000 in 2018 and have grown to at least $500,000 in 2022 and be the same legal entity throughout those four years.
* ICIC defines under-resourced communities as areas of concentrated poverty within urban and suburban communities.
Companies on the ICIC100 list are ranked based on their revenue growth over a four-year period. The list celebrates not just financial success, but also the positive impact these companies have in their communities, such as job creation and economic revitalization. The ICIC, founded by Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter in 1994, aims to drive economic prosperity in under-resourced communities through private sector investment to create jobs, income, and wealth for local residents. 50% of the 2022 IC100 winners are BIPOC-owned/led, and 50% are woman-owned/led. What an exciting group to be a part of. This year, Consolidus landed at number 43. Make sure you check out the other great companies on the list this year!
Have questions about what it takes to be on this list? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.